Here is the most recent information on the San Diego housing market. For specific information on your neighborhood or a market analysis on your home, please send me an email or call me at 619-325-4192.
JANUARY 2014 :: SAN DIEGO ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
– Comparative Sales – Existing Homes – December 2013
- Total Sales Volume: $288,399,290 = 1.006 % higher than one year ago
- Average Sales Price: $356,489 = 11.993% higher than one year ago
- Average days on the Market: 55 days = -36.47 % lower than one year ago
- Total Sales Volume: $1,036,983,118 = -6.378% lower than one year ago
- Average Sales Price: $651,781 = 17.925 % higher than one year ago
- Average days on the Market: 59 days = -22.368% lower than one year ago
The following graphic charts San Diego County’s market data for Active, Contingent and Pending listings over the last year.
NOTE: Please refer to this CAR link to get updated numbers as they become available.
San Diego County market statistics provided by CAR and SDAR.
For up-to-date information on the market, please contact me.