Why use “home staging” as a tool to sell your home? It’s simple. It’s a great way to allow a would-be Buyer to imagine themselves in a potential new home.
- Get rid of the clutter.
- Move out the large furniture that can make the rooms appear smaller.
- Closets? You’ll want to empty out most of the clothes and maybe go so far as to finding some new clothes to ‘stage’ in an organized, uniform fashion. Shoes should be placed in boxes and stacked neatly.
- Linen closets should look organized as in a retail store and everything should look and smell fresh.
- The bedrooms should be dressed up with new, updated accessories including bed sheets and coverings.
- Bathrooms should have new, plush towels and the counter space cleared of all personal effects.
- All windows should be cleaned.
Feel free to contact me for more tips and strategies to properly – and successfully – “stage” your home. I always advise and guide my clients through the ‘staging’ part of the process because it is sometimes essential to selling the property.
If you’re ready to discuss the sale of your home, please send me an email or call me at 619-888-2117. I can help you prepare for the successful sale of your property!