The Old House Fair is a FREE day-long festival on June 15, 2013 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Bring friends and family to enjoy festivities galore. Tours include free walking tours, a 1-hour Trolley Tour ($5), and the popular Historic Home Tour ($25). Find ticket information here.
The Old House Fair is at 30th & Beech in the Historic South Park neighborhood of San Diego. You can find more out more about the event location and fair schedule here.
Thousands of visitors will enjoy a day-long celebration of old homes and the historic San Diego community of South Park at the 14th annual Old House Fair.
The family-friendly festival features:
- Tours from the Historic Home Tour, to a walking tour of South Park, to a Trolley Ride throughout the community.
- Free festival with Exhibits by craftsmen, contractors, shops and services to answer all your questions about enjoying your old home.
- Lively music, entertainment, and festival food stands.
- Arts and crafts for kids and the young-at-heart.
- Free bike corral, pet adoption corner, self-guided Bike/Walk Historic Tour.
- Pet adoptions and low-cost ($20) micro-chipping by Second Chance Dog Rescue.
Ask the Experts
Learn all about owning or living in an old house. SOHO San Diego (Save Our Heritage Organisation) will offer an “Ask The Experts” booth throughout the day, where architects, research historians, restorationists, and best practice advocacy experts will be on hand to answer questions and provide leads for old house owners.
Old House Fair Program & Resource Guide
Fairgoers receive a valuable copy of the Old House Fair Program & Resource Guide, a 44-page booklet with maps, history, and a directory resources for those who own and love old houses. Pick up your 2013 copy at the Ticket Booth or Info Booth on June 15th.
Are you looking to buy or sell? Interested in South Park? Please feel free to contact me to get started.